Subject: Re: Equalising "Problem"
From: Jeroen Verbeeck (
Date: 2004-03-12

Brian Wolven wrote :

>Unless I'm missing your point here, it sounds as if you just need to make a
>'flat' configuration file that you can use when playing back these
>recordings. I use 'flat' settings (no loudness, bass or treble
>enhancements) when playing the recorder through an external system (home,
>car, etc.) and then have 'default' settings that are good for my
>headphones. Have you used rockbox configuration files like this already, or
>am I perhaps missing your point also?

Yeah I know that when I use flat settings, it sounds perfect. I use flat
when I attach my box to my stereo installation and stuff and thats all
great. But if I burn the file to a cd, it's all the same cose of the EQ on
my stereo. And I am not changing my settings every time I want to record
something or hear something from myself, you wouldn't do either.

But I'm gonna try out the winamp thing someone mentioned here,
and also tinkering with the buttons on my mixing pannel, maybe if I put it
reallly flat it might work.

Alles over Batibouw !