Subject: uclpack problem
From: nondescript1003_at_yahoo.com
Date: 2004-03-12

Today I follow the steps in the documentation and try to build the official 2.2 rockbox to a ucl file. But the rockbox.ucl file I got is about 170k while the official rockbox.ucl file is only 107k. I flashed using my build anyway. No error in the whole process. But the jukebox couldn't boot up. So I have to flash back using "archos_v2_140a.ucl"

What I do is just use the two commands under a command window:
"descramble ajbrec.ajz rockbox.bin"
"uclpack --2e --best rockbox.bin rockbox.ucl"

I used win32 version of "descramble.exe" and "uclpack.exe" in the "flash_v2.zip". Can anybody tell what I did wrong here? Thanks

Isaac