Subject: RE: The death of our AJBRs... (was Re: Xclef HD500 / H&B JK-20(S) and Rockbox)
From: Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar (abdul.nathekar_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-03-14

Beware the future. A future where all AJBs will rebel. Wanting to know
when they will expire. Beware that moment! Save yourselves from this
future; install RockBox! Install RockBox NOW! Save your AJBs, and in
turn, save yourselves!!

I have seen this future. It is the most frightening vision I have
experienced so far! AJBs without RockBox, Hundreds of them! So, it is
our duty to go out there and enlighten the world with the virtues of
RockBox.

Go, go spread the WORD.. RockBox.

Uh, oh. Wow.. Lost it for a minute there...

On a serious note, deepest thanks to all who've made RockBox what it is
today!! 2.2, daily builds, mods pages, Flashable ROMS, 8Megs, etc.. I
for one have more trust in my recorder with Rockbox than I ever had with
1.28!!!

Abdul