Subject: Archos carrying case
From: Josh Weiss (josh_weiss_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-03-14

This is not really a software hack, but does anyone have any ideas of a
replacement carrying case for the unit? Something black and nondescript
would be better then the included bright blue case 'archos jukebox' written
on it!

Now, really unrelated, I'm getting these messages in digest mode. How do I
reply to a specific thread without creating a new topic? Do I just put the
same subject in the title (ie: "Re: Archos carrying case").