Subject: Re: newbie- "error accessing playlist control file"
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2004-03-14

Jamie Keller wrote:

> I got my recorder v2 a few days ago, and installed rockbox 2.1. It plays fine, but I can't create playlists. When I try I get an "error accessing playlist control file" message. I also get this message whenever I play a song.

You probably haven't created a .rockbox directory. Best thing to do is
unzip the rockbox archive on to your jukebox which will automatically
create the .rockbox directory and also install several useful support
files. If you'd prefer to create the directory manually, see:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#61

BTW, Rockbox 2.2 is out.

-Hardeep