Subject: Re: Archos firmware vs. Rockbox
From: leslie carver (
Date: 2004-03-14

Yes, unfortunately for my bank account I am the goddess of excess. At least
on ebay you can get the occasional cheap JB - and this one came with lots of
stuff, like the car adapter kit. So now if I drop one in the toilet I have
a backup!

And how in the world can anyone operate their Archos JB with the original
firmware? It's awful!

(now how about those folks that have 3, 4 or 5 jukeboxes in various states
of disrepair? That's excess!)