Subject: Does someone want to sale his remote control??

Does someone want to sale his remote control??

From: Fred <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:44:01 +0100

Hi Rockboxx/Archos/MP3 Fanatics!

I am looking for a remote control, without the rest (cassette adapter and the
other things - just the remote control).
I have the Jukebox Recorder 20GB USB 2.0 and I think the remote control will work
with my type. Even if it is compared to other remote controls a joke, it is
important for me to change volume or track without taking the complete hardware
out of my jacket.

I heard that there were some people that were not pleased with the remote, perhaps
someone wants to sell it, please contact me. I am interested in it but I don't
want to buy the complete set. On the Archos site you can buy the remote, but only
with credit card. On Amazon you only can buy the full set with cassette adapter,
cables and other stuff I don't need but not the remote control without the rest.

Please mail me,
have a nice day

Fred