Subject: Re: voice UI, step 1 committed (talking menus)
From: Bio Hazard (
Date: 2004-03-15

just got the talking menus working...

thats nice...

so how do you use the voicefont compiler program?

also, shouldnt there be a way to read the values for the different options?
or have you just not gotten around to it yet?

BTW Rocker: if you wavent solved your problem with getting it to work yet,
try reloading your config file, i needed to reload BioHazard.cfg (my config)
for the voice to work, also the voicefont file should have no extension