Subject: Re: Hello
From: Eric Linenberg (
Date: 2004-03-15

Yes. Actually the way it currently works (thanks to Jörg) is both
boot images are stored in your flash.

| archos | |
| firmware | rockbox |
| | |

by default it boots to rockbox, and when you re-flash it will only
overwrite the rockbox part, but if you hold down F1, you can always
boot to the archos firmware.

And, you can always go back and re-flash the whole flash as the archos