Subject: Re: voice UI, step 1 committed (talking menus)
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-03-15

There must be something not in place. I just tried with a bleeding edge for
an FM, voicefont file downloaded from my webspace. Works.

Please check once again the "voicefont" file and position. Is it about 1.5
MB in size? 1.623.425 bytes, to be precise? No file extension, not even a dot?
In the ".rockbox" directory? (which has a dot, at the start)

> That's what it is called...rocker

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: