Subject: Re: voice UI, step 1 committed (talking menus)
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-03-15

Unfortunately I could never get the talkbox patch to work as I still not
have braved patches. Chicken? Well maybe. Would these to great
adaptations work simultaneously? It would be nice to have the voice UI read
the directories but obviously there would have to be a set format for
directory names etc. Maybe a good idea for us blind folks. Something like
rock=
soft
hard
alternative