Subject: RE: durability

RE: durability

From: Simon Stevenson <simon.stevenson_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:53:44 -0000

I have an almost identical story to share... My FM is about just about 1
year old (happy birthday etc) and my f2 caved in last week.
Unfortunately I then took it out and er, lost it. But I can still hit
the microswitch on the pcb via a pen or something.

Mine came from a dodgy vendor on London's Tottenham Court Road so I'd
thought my chances or a replacement were slightly less than zero.

I do feel better for sharing though.