Subject: Recorder V.2 SuxX
From: colin_at_corelogic.biz
Date: 2004-03-17

hello,

I have been messing aroung with my recorder all night and day and the
thing is all unstable and buggy. I thought flashing it to RockBox might
make it stable but the thing shuts itself off and I haven't used it enough
in my opinion to warrant it being a battery issue. I am about to send it
back to amazon and I may try to get another one but this one seems buggy
to me. Anyways I was just looking for some imput in case I overlooked
something or if people agree I shoudl return it.

Thanks

Colin