Subject: Re: Plugged in Car-charger - smoke out of my box - no charging
From: blaou (
Date: 2004-03-17

Hi Jörg,

it is an Recorder V1. I already had it before the Rockbox site existed
I'm living in Bonn, Germany. Maybe someone has an suggestion for a
skilled person that could fix my Archos around here? Or maybe someone
from this list in Germany would like to have a look on it (of course
for money)? Since I don't think it makes much sense to bring it to a
shop that has never seen an Archos and since I don't want to send it
across the globe for fixing, this could be the best solution.....
Thanks so far,