Subject: redefine forward key when playing
From: tinousus_at_yahoo.com
Date: 2004-03-17

I am using Rockbox on a Recorder v2. I am wondering if Rockbox can redefine the forward botton (BUTTON_RIGHT) to playlist insert function when in playing status. I believe playlist insert probably is the most used funtion when playing an mp3 but right now, this funtion is burried deeply in the playlist menu and cannot be done with one hand(has to push ON+PLAY). While currently, the forward button has the same funtion with play button. This wastes a button.

Isaac