Subject: Voice UI
From: Mike Hentschel (michael.hentschel_at_femtolasers.com)
Date: 2004-03-17

Two questions about the voice UI:

I noticed that when scaning thru the menus quickly the voice output is
clipped. When you go over two menu items quickly you hear the start of the
first item and the end of the second. Would it be possible to cut the first
(as it is now) and start the second from the beginning?

Do I get it right that the actual voice information is stored in the
voicefont file? So, is a new voicefont required for updated rockbox builds?
How can I generate a voicefont file or is it gonna be available on the
rockbox daily build page?

Great work, anyway!!!

Thanx,
mike