Subject: Re: Bookmarks question and problem
From: Henrik Backe (backe_at_swipnet.se)
Date: 2004-03-17

"Stu Engelke" <engineer_at_nycradio.com> wrote in message
> The problem I had was when browsing bookmarks I could not delete them with
> ON+Play..... Sometimes. I was trying to keep #1of 8 and delete the rest
> but I could not do it.

I've noticed this to and have a patch ready.
Beacuse of "real life" (TM) it probably won't be commited until this
weekend.

> Is there a limit to how many bookmarks are stored?

Yes, it is 10/playlist and 10 in recentbookmarks

> In the Bookmarks menu the List Bookmarks never does anything. Why?

It only shows something if yoy have bookmarks for the playlist that is
playing.

> Bookmark on Stop has ASK and ASK recent only, Same for Yes and Yes Recent
> only. What is the difference?

Bookmark on stop : ASK - Creates bookmarks in "recent bookmarks" and a
bookmark for the playlist if
                                          you answer yes when prompted.
Bookmark on stop : ASK recent - Creates bookmarks in "recent
bookmarks" if you answer yes when prompted.
Bookmark on stop : Yes recent only - Creates bookmarks in "recent
bookmarks" without prompts.
Bookmark on stop : Yes - Creates bookmarks in "recent bookmarks" and a
bookmark for the playlist without prompts.

.../Henrik