Subject: OT
From: c0utta fish (
Date: 2004-03-18

Hi Guys,

Just a couple of OT items that I thought I'd mention:

Last week I got a Belkin Tunecast II FM Transmitter
and I can highly recommend it. It provides crystal clear reception and the
ability to use either battery or the cigarette lighter power makes it a
winner for me.

Secondly, I've been talking to the guys at newmp3technology recently about
getting hold of an old JBR without disk drive and batteries. All I wanted
was a bare bones unit as a spare and I've found them to be really helpful.
They've offered to find me a flashable USB 2.0 unit for around $135USD which
is a good price for me in Australia. To buy a JBR20 in Australia (if you
can find them) is still about $400USD so I think it's a bargain.

Thirdly, I mentioned to Mike at newmp3technology about the problem with
broken keys on the JBR's and that some guys on this list would like to find
a source. Well, Mike tells me that he's planning on providing them from
broken JBR's, but he also mentioned that he's considering moulding them too.
  Mike believes there may be some legalities with this (Archos seems to have
people scared at the moment). No mention of prices, but maybe it would be
worth contacting them if you're currently using a pin to operate your F

Anyway, enough of the sales pitch.

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by