Subject: Re: Bookmark create failed [revisited]
Date: 2004-03-18

Couple of queestions:
1. Is this a playlist located in the root directory or is the root directory
being played at the time of the failure? There was a problem with creating
bookmark files in the root directory that I submitted a patch to fix (and I
think is now in the daily build).
2. How big was the file you were playing?

Ben