Subject: Re: Full reflash - how do I do it?
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-18

> When I play a "rockbox.ucl" file, first it normally is checked and
> then I get the chance to flash my JBR20. The last times I did this
> (20040315, 20040318) I got the following message:
>
> (CRC=0xE458F42B)
> Hint: You're not using the latest bootloader.
> A full reflash is recommended, but not required.
> Press F1 to ignore.

I did this check to help phasing out the old bootloader, because of it's
flat battery problem.

> But how do I perform a "full reflash" and get rid of this message?

What you need is run "firmware_flash.rock" like if flashing for the very
first time. Get a recent "flashpack" for your model from my webspace:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/flash/
(you only need the .bin files from the appropriate .zip archive)

Jörg