Subject: Re[2]: CeBit 2004
From: Tat Tang (
Date: 2004-03-18

The Traditional v2.1 is sitting on the patch page.
v2.2 has just been uploaded to Sourceforge...

Björn has kindly offered to host the fonts, so I will
ask him to host the binaries as well.

There are some Simplified patches too, though I want
to unify the source....makes life easier...

Don't know whether this is important to you, but
European accents disappear in the current build.

> when is the Chinese Rockbox going to be implemented
> in the main CVS?
> This is something I know many people would like...

Do you Yahoo!?