Subject: Re: No "safely remove hardware" icon
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-03-19

When I have done this on occassion, whatever file modifications I have done
to my unit seem to dissapear. This doesn't happen 100% of the time, but it
does happen once in a while. I normally just do the safely remove hardware
thing.

-Lucas

"Jason Williams" <jwilliams_at_wi.rr.com> wrote in message
what are the dangers of pulling the device without doing the "safely
remove..." procedure?