Subject: Re: Playlist grows upon restart

Re: Playlist grows upon restart

From: Lucas <facted_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:33:38 -0500

Is this possibly a bug? If a playlist contains 3 files, one from each
directory, upon resume of the playlist, any songs in the current directory
are added to the playlist and I no longer have just those 3 original songs.
Of course, if the playlist consists of all the files in one directory, no
new files are added. Why should files in a directory be automatically added
to the playlist? Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks.

Lucas