Subject: Re: Playlist grows upon restart
From: Lucas (
Date: 2004-03-19

The playlist was created as follows: There are 3 directories (A,B,C). Let's
say for this purpose that directories A and B have only one file. Directory
C has say 10 files. I started the playlist by playing the file in A and then
inserted the song in B and then 5 of the 10 songs in C. When the playlist
gets to the 2nd file in C (the 4 song overall), I shutdown and then restart
my archos. When I look, now the playlist has 12 songs instead of the 7 from
before (one from A, one from B, and five from C). Those extra 5 songs are
the songs from C that were not previously included in the playlist.

It should be noted that I have the "follow the playlist" option enabled. I
don't know if that would make a difference.

Is there anything else you'd like to know? Is this the intended behavior?

Thanks again for your help,