Subject: Re: Playlist management software?

Re: Playlist management software?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:29:44 +0000

Not my personal favourite, but WinAmp v5 is quite popular (and free, unless
you want Rip&Burn) ...used with a modern skin (not classic) the playlist
editor is quite comprehensive.

Personally I use ID3TagIt, but it is not very powerful as a playlist
editor, it is more of a tag editor really (certainly THE best tag editor)
...but it suits my cataloging style quite well.

Before people ask, ID3TagIt (id3-tagit.de) is free but not open source.