Subject: v2 dir buffer is full.. wont keep dir/playlist size values..
From: Chris Jernigan (ChrisJernigan_at_PracticeWorks.com)
Date: 2004-03-19

I have a v2 w/ 2.2 rockbox 3/19 build..

I cant go into say a 'latestmp3' directory on my archos
with getting 'dir buffer is full'

I looked at the directory via a pc and usb, and its 534 songs big.

I went to limits in gen/system settings.. and see playlist size and
directory browser size..

I assume this is a dir browser size and adjusted it to 1000
also boosted playlist to 1000..
I hit play key on archos button, and I assume the value stayed because
I went back into limits and the 1000/1000 values were still there.

I rebooted the unit by holding the power off button.. and turned it
back on .. and the values had reset to 400/etc and I got dir buffer
is full again on that folder..
why?
cj