Subject: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-03-19

I just committed my next step, speaking out the numbers. This needs a new
"voicefont" (we're in search for a better term, it's not a font) which contains
the numbers and units.

You can find it here (this will be the "official" place to get the latest):

Please note that it has a new name and location, it now goes into:
which makes more sense.

If the build makes it, the feature will be in saturday's daily build or of
cause the bleeding edge build.
With this, all the options should be configurable by speech output (if I
haven't overlooked any).

Next we could look into "voicing" some screens where it makes sense
(certainly not the WPS). And the traditional Talkbox to read directory names.

Have fun,

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: