Subject: Re: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)

Re: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:17:22 -0600

I think that a switch/menu function for disabling the voice is a good idea
for those who won't be using it all the time.
But also, I think it is good for the voice to be as loud as it is so I can
hear it over the music.
Perhaps it cannot be played during the music?
I have tried pausing the music and hearing the menus, and I hear nothing.
I have found that I have to stop the music to hear the speaking menus.
Is it possible to hear the menus while the music is playing?
I wondered if the buffer is too full for this to work.
Thanks.