Subject: Re: No "safely remove hardware" icon
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-03-20

I believe that write behind caching is in control panel, system,
performance, under file system.
BTW, here you should set all machines to run as a network server, instead of
"home/desktop, as it is more efficient with that setting, I am told.
But I am not sure what it does here, but I have always used that setting.