Subject: Re: Playlists
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-03-20

Isn't a playlist just a text file with a certain file extension?
If this is the case, why can't we go to a folder, select all, choose "send
to clipboard as name, and paste it into MS wordpad.
Here you can do a search & replace for the path, e.g.,
c:\my documents\my music\oldies\
and replace it with the delete key
and you would have your playlist.
You can go through and delete the lines you don't want.
Now if a playlist is not just a text file, please excuse the above garbage.