Subject: Re: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-03-20

> We are missing a spoken choice for Karaoke in the "Sound Settings" ->
> "Channels" menu.

Hehe, this is funny.
It's there, but you don't hear it since the Karaoke setting is immediately
applied. Karaoke means blending out a mono part of the signal (you only hear
the channel difference). Our voices are a true mono signal, and perfectly
muted by the feature.

> And anti-skip buffer doesn't speak the values.

This is an oversight, will look into it.
Meanwhile, I found some more, e.g. the file and playlist limits, sleep
timer, disk spindown.
Will check more thorougly, it was getting too late yesterday, had to finish.

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: