Subject: Re: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)

Re: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:38:33 -0600

I think it would be important to have all speaking options at the top level
of the menus, so it would be easy to turn on if needed.
Right above bookmarks, I would put an option called:
Speech
and under that level you could have
menus
directory
and each of the above 2 items would have their own settings.
Glenn.