Subject: Re: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-03-20

> I think it would be important to have all speaking options at the top
> level
> of the menus, so it would be easy to turn on if needed.
> Right above bookmarks, I would put an option called:
> Speech and under that level you could have
> menus directory
> and each of the above 2 items would have their own settings.

Here it comes again, the struggle for the most prominent menu positions...
Glenn, this may be a feature you'd like to see at the top, the very majority
will never use it.
But the configurable menus are on the way, if I read the indications
BTW, why do you want to fiddle with the voice options so frequently? I
thought you will just have them set to on, once for ever, while most people will
have them off (default).

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: