Subject: Re: Voice UI, step 3 done (numerical settings spoken)
From: Cristian (
Date: 2004-03-20

Hi, I'm Cristian From Italy, I posted a message about blind accessibility
about 10 days ago and I'm seeing that alot is going on here... If you want,
I can help, I can test, though I'm not a programmer, I'm pretty keen on

for the moment being, I just wanted to tell you all, that what you are
developing for spoken menues sounds great, and I'm sure, though they don't
read the list, many other visually impaired Archos owners are appreciating
the iniciative.

I just subscribed, I'll try to read a bit, and then perhaps, I'll also come
up with a couple of sudjestions from a Blind point of view!

Sorry if it's slightly off-topic, not exactly technical.

Nothing else, from me and on behalf of all my friends, just sincerely thanks
to all of you who are working on the project.