Subject: Re: Oh Wo is Me!
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-03-20

Amazing! I just tried to fire my FMR again and Presto: It's now working
again? Maybe it was just the battery requiring a full charge? Anyway, this
now makes me think that I also need to be a man of excess and buy another
unit. There was a post here sometime back that suggested which was the best
unit to get for rockbox! sorry to revive this old thread but any ideas?
Maybe I should try and find a second FMR in order that I can cannibalize one
if it dies. Anyone know where I can get a good FMR, other then E Bay?

Cheers from a happy rockboxer once again!