Subject: Re: Voice UI,all features in one place

Re: Voice UI,all features in one place

From: Cristian <cguiducci_at_gostec.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:36:31 +0100

I vote for all options to be in one place for obvious reasons...Cheers!

I also agree. plus, to turn on the talking features, being blind, I think
that that a short cut would be the best solution, having the menue on the
first place doesn't make much sense to me, since, though being blind, its
obvious that 99% of archos users won't use the talking menues. A blind user
can read a "readme" file and a short cut would be fine also when you have
to reformat the unit, or when for instance, your little brother turns off
the talking menuse accidentally. thanks again, and, in the next days i'd
be happy to try it out, I'll ask than how to compile the firmware with the
necessary patches, or where I can download a talking version. Thanks, it's
real fun!

                Cristian