Subject: Re: voice UI, step 1 committed (talking menus)
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-21

> I would be more then happy to purchase a licence for the crew! Did you
> say
> $295 US? Small price to pay for accessibility. Let me know what you
> need.

Thanks for the generousity!

We need some time to find out, if and how we want this TTS as a part of the
regular build process. This would require a Linux version.
For offline maintanance, updating the file once in a while, we have a
solution, I think. Glenn could maintain it. The strings are not changing all the
time.

Jörg