Subject: Re: How to get them to manufacture for us: An idea and a draft

Re: How to get them to manufacture for us: An idea and a draft

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:10:48 +0100

btw:
what about "defining" or "specifying" a "next generation hardware mp3 player" ourself?
lets look for some other advanced hardware mp3 player projects, lets contact some more people with some skills in microelectronics
and engineering and ask if they would like to help - and THEN lets look for an (probably asian) company, willing to support
developing and producing such a device for a really nice price.
comments?

roland