Subject: Re: Rockboxx Bug ?? - Serial remote code "STOP" (0xC2) partially not working
From: Matthias Klumpp (
Date: 2004-03-21

Hi all,

as already discussed within this topic, I would like to pass the question to
you Rockboxx developers:

Are there any differences between the AJB Studio and Recorder Rockboxx SW
Versions in handling the 0xC2 remote STOP command ?

Any hint would be apreciated - thanks in advance....

> I deleted Rockboxx from my Archos (SHAME on me......) and tried with the
> original Archos Firmware.
> There it's working 100%, also STOP 0xC2 within playing a song.
> IMHO it seems to be a Rockboxx SW problem, or there are indeed differences
> between the Studio Jukebox Players and the Recorders.
> Anybody out there who could test that, or have look into the corresponding
> part of the Rockboxx SW to figure out the SW expectations or
> differences ?

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++ 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: