Subject: Re: voice UI, step 1 committed (talking menus)
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2004-03-22

Well, maybe I can help here -- there is a runtime version of Dectalk
for Linux (which I have) and there is no problem distributing the
wav output of the say command which comes with it. You can get this
from
http://www.fonix.com/page.cfm?name=espeech_dectalk

Hope this helps.

on Monday 03/22/2004 Linus Nielsen Feltzing(linus_at_haxx.se) wrote