Subject: voice file updated, hope this is complete now
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-22

It seems that the widely incomplete voice menu was caused by a bad voice
file, which also was pretty outdated.

Here's a new one:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/speech/voicefont/english.voice

Place it in ".rockbox/langs/english.voice" for the daily build. You can
delete any old ".rockbox/voicefont" file if you should still have that, it's
history.

This file has a reduced volume, for Björn's sensitive ears. ;-)
I have also checked all the voice clips if they sound OK, did some
rephrasing to help it with the pronounciation where necessary.

I hope that's it for the menus now, test results are welcome.

Jörg