Subject: Re: Notes from the audiobook world.

Re: Notes from the audiobook world.

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:56:23 -0500

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:07:03 -0800, "Benjamin" <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Arrrgh!!! You guys are killing us with these two handed key combinations. I
can't safely do ON+LEFT when I'm driving. Or when the thing is in my pocket.
Going back a few seconds to grab something I missed when my attention drifts
is something I do a lot. The "backup" command might be the most used of any
for me, right up there with "ON". The click and double click method is soooo
intuitive. Please, pretty please do it that way.

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net
http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/o/johngd/