Subject: find feature on rockbox..
From: Chris Jernigan (ChrisJernigan_at_PracticeWorks.com)
Date: 2004-03-22

I am interested in using 'Rune's' search feature..
any chance it will get ported to the new version of rockbox?
I saw this discussed a few digests back, but wanted to followup.

I do need the ability to search all my mp3's when I only
have the rockbox standalone, or somehow make an index file,
and maybe absync will do that and write a text INDEX file
searchable on my rockbox.. then I can at least type

search for 'ac/dc' or whatever and it will show me its here
and in what subfolder, etc (I keep my songs sorted per directory
now (per albums or genre)

thanks