Subject: Re: Serial remote code "STOP" (0xC2) partially not working
From: Matthias Klumpp (
Date: 2004-03-22

> There was a bug in the remote control handling code in the WPS. I have
> committed a fix which will be in the next daily build.
> (The WPS code accidentally required that 0xc2 was sent twice to stop)
> Linus

Thanks a lot, Linus.
I just browsed around the changelogs, but did not find anything acc. to
that, but I'll try it later.

I'll give you a short note if it was fixed with that.......I guess so.....

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++ 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: