Subject: RE: Sound quality test
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2004-03-22

I am not a true audiophile, but can hear a difference between Archos and

The closest I can get is LL 0.82 LR 0.19
I also need to but about 10% bass boost (started with all settings flat)

Not an exact match, but closer...

On a direct A-B comparison, I prefer the Archos sound, but both sound "Good
Enough" (tm) when out and about to my humble ears...