Subject: What about the wake up timer and sleep timer?
From: d bean (dbeanrockbox_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-03-22

A while ago, someone put a sleep and wake up timer in rockbox, but as I
remember, it didnt work very well. I was wondering if any other work has
been done on these to make them work better or if any will be. I was really
looking forward to using them. Can you include the ability to choose time
off for the sleep timer and time on for the wakeup timer. Also the song
file to play and what volume to play it at and be able to set the duration
of the alarm. Thanks