Subject: Re: Voice UI,numers for folders and files?
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-03-22

Perhaps? Good idea's man but lets not forget that their are other on-going
development projects. While I am thrilled beyond belief with the voice UI,
we can't forget that variety is the spice of life! There are plenty of
things the blind folk can catch up on now that I have the voice ui so no
hurry eh? Lets try and curve our enthusiasm. I'm going to drink my beer
now and listen to some KICK ASS rock & roll on Rockbox!

rock boxer's unite!
Cheers...rocker