Subject: Re: flash v2.2?
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-03-22

> I've got an jb15, with flashed 2.1 rockbox on it (i love it!!!).. and I
> saw
> the 2.2 update.. how do I go about flashing that to it? Presently, I have
> boot it, then use rolo (i think it's called) to boot the new os...

Just "play" the .ucl file of whatever version you like to flash. The file is
in the .rockbox directory of the build.
To avoid it complaining about any incompatibilities while still having the
old one, rolo into the new version first, and make sure you have the plugins
of the same version.

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: