Subject: Re: Talking directories
From: Karl Tinsley (karltinsly_at_msn.com)
Date: 2004-03-22

Thank you for the quick response, and thanks also to you and all the other
developers who just keep making my AJB better and better!

"[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de> wrote in message
> I've only been paying half-attention to discussions about talkbox, but now
> that I've experienced talking menus, I realize that I would really like my
> rockbox to read directory names to me when I'm driving.

Be patient, I'm doing that next.

> I've been searching through messages, but can't seem to find the info I'm
> looking for on this, so I'll just have to ask: Is talkbox finished? Where
> can I get it, or get a version to try out while it's being finished?

There's a well-maintained patch in the patch
tracker:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&group_id=44
306&aid=836946

Jörg