Subject: VBRFix = "Update VBR File"?

VBRFix = "Update VBR File"?

From: <csweet_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:09:53 -1000

I'm running a daily build from a few days ago on my V2, flashed CVS-040318.

The 2.1 manual refers to a file menu option of "VBRFix". That's no longer in my file menu - it says "Update VBR file" and, as far as I can tell, doesn't do anything other than spin my disk for a couple of minutes. If I run VBRFix on my PC, then it fixes the file, but I can't seem to do it on the fly on my Archos.

Is something wrong with this feature, or is it just not as good as the stand-alone PC program?